LANwriter is a unique intranet software application for centralized, secure and audited publishing of data to CDs, DVDs, Pen Drives and FTP servers via a single computer on the network that acts as a device server and data gatekeeper. LANwriter takes corporate data management to a new level of security, systematization and sophistication.
With LANwriter you can
* Keep track and strictly control all data that leaves the confines of your office.
* Securely share a single CD/DVD writer on the LAN and write data CDs and DVDs remotely from any machine of your Windows network using just a web browser.
* Securely share a USB/Firewire port on the LAN and write data to removable pen drives attached to it, remotely from any machine of your network using a web browser.
* Provide a secure centralised browser-based FTP facility for all LAN users, without installing FTP client programs on multiple machines.
* Catalog and archive all data that is published for internal circulation or external dispatch by your office as part of its daily operations.
* Search through these catalogs and quickly retrieve old data from the archives for reference and republication at a later date.